2010/07/26

Thank You For Your Opinions

Thank you for many comments and emails for me.
I did not think that I got so a lot of opinions.
I read them all.

There are some reasons why I part with the mount.
At first the bass of this mount is a tie record, not a new record.

I think that a record is updated soon.(Of course, I wanna do it again.)
At the moment, my record loses value.
There was this mount in my house for this half a year.
It may be unbelievable for you, it is covered with dust by the corner of the room.

I think that it is a waste of this situation for this mount.
I'm just maniacal Angler.lol
I decided to look for a person who can use this mount more effectively than me.

And I want to keep chasing the record.
But my motivation disappears by watching it every day.
I am satisfied with this fish someday...I hate it above all.
So, it is necessary for me to leave it from my hands.

Thank you for your understanding.
Fortunately, a lot of people work for my bass now.
I'm really happy man.

Thank you again.