2009/12/24

The Year End Party Of FREEDOM Ltd.


I participated in the year end party of FREEDOM Ltd. the day before yesterday.


All people who gathered here are the people to whom I have been always indebted.
The almost everyone has gathered in here by inhabitants near Lake Biwa and experiences the bass fishing.

I think that I was able to catch 22lb Giant bass because there was such friend's assistance.

I really wish to express my gratitude.

I took the meal in Mr.father's house (Just his Nick name, Father.) at night the day before when 22lb bass was fished.

So, recently I often has taken the meal in his house before I go angling.
He & his wife cook for me delicious and the full of volume meals.
I think that I take the meal surely in his house the day before when the Giant bass is fished again...