2011/03/07

Bass Master Classic 2011 !!!!!

I went to Bass Master Classic by an invitation of U.S.YAMAHA! It was really impressed for me very much! because I always watched it only in magazines and pictures.
with Ike!
It is seriousness of players that I was first surprised. Though it is immediately before the game, they replied with a smile to taking a picture and the signature for their fans! They're all very cool.
I respected their attitudes.
And next surprised for me is number of spectators! and upsurge in the hall!!  The chairperson was also perfect!!LOL He is very funny and cool man!!
I was not actually interested in the tournament so much, and I was not interesting so much though I saw the tournament in Japan up to now. However, there were a lot of impression in The Bass Master Classic!!

After that, I exchanged with a lot of sportfishermans in the YAMAHA booth and got a lot of power from you who came to meet me because of schedules such as the autograph or coverage though it was very very hard for me.




                                 
I'm honored so much for your support!!! Thank you, ALL!!!