2011/03/07

After the Bass Master Classic...

I went to Skeeter Co. and U.S. Yamaha Co.!

In Skeeter Co., the origin of my loved skeeter boat was taught by staffs, and I visited manufacturing.
I had been looking forward to this very much since time when I had been heard this schedule. I was able to meet staffs in the U.S.YAMAHA company. 

Finally, I went to Montgomery lake in Georgia state where the George perry had caught the worldrecord bass 79 years ago! I was glad that everybody had welcomed me very much.
The tree in his famous photograph or the post office where he took photograph and weighing it were still in the locale!! It's wonderful things and this made me impressed very much!!
I was able to have a lot of very good experiences in the United States this time! 
And, I wish to express my gratitude to U.S.YAMAHA that made this chances.
There is a person who says to me, "You're lucky man who fished the bass of the world record".
On the other hand, I want to say so. "The only thing that it was able to meet you by the bass is lucky for me!"

Thank you very much!!