2010/03/15

Lake Biwa Report From March 11 to 14th

I had gone to Lake Biwa for four days.

I was fishing with Mr.Ito at the first day.

It snowed because of the cold wave at the first day.
But Mr. Ito caught over 60cm, 10lb bass!!
He fished this with the swimming jig, Hyperfootball jig (Deps) + One-up-shad (Sawamura).
After that, we got 4 bass from 4lb to 8lb with swimming jig.


I fished with Mr.Oba and Mr. Tanaka at the second day.
However, only Mr.Tanaka caught a bass about 3lb...

It was so difficult.
I saw the big bass was swimming about 7 feet in depth.

At the third day, there is no bite and no fish.

The final day, there was no bites until three o'clock from the morning.
But Mr.Tsubasa caught about 4lb bass with Hyperfootball jig + Dethadder six inches by Deps.

I caught about 5lb one with the same rig too.

These are very popular lures around  Lake Biwa.

The bass in lake Biwa was not able to be fished easily...
I want to go there next week again!!